Monday, August 23, 2010

So much has changed

    Hello All,  Not sure who is all following what I have been writing but I realize that it has been a long time since I have posted anything at all.  Lots has changed and lots is still going on.  Not even sure where I should really even start.

    Well since the last time I wrote anything at all we were in the middle of looking for a new place to live.  We did find something even though it is not my ideal home.  It is a smaller, older home.  No central air and the circuits are messed up here.  The wall unit for the air conditioner can not be on the same time I have the washer and dryer running.  Can you imagine what it is like to need to really wash laundry and it being as hot as it has been.  Ish, I for one was not happy.  In any case I have been powering through this and making sure to do the laundry either early in the morning or late at night when its cool outside. 

    I have since obtained a full time job at a company that will remain nameless.  It was okay at first, the hour long drive there and the early hours for training.  I was home in the evenings so that I could make dinner and spend some time with the family before heading to bed.  Right now I am in the second part of the training and the hours now I have to say suck.  from noon to 9pm with Tuesdays and Saturdays off.  Not to mention the hour drive there and the hour drive home.  Now I don't even get a chance to see the family little alone do any of the house chores that I still do. 
Don't get me wrong I love this job but I am really missing being able to be at home with the family and I actually miss cooking and cleaning the house. 

I am actually at home today from work and have been for the past week because the whole family including myself have been sick.  My fiance, oh yeah I almost forgot to mention I am now engaged.  I'll talk about this more later.  But in any case my fiance broke his foot and literally was not able to move around and could not take care of the kids.  Normally we wold have had his brother helping out however he as of yesterday has moved back up north.  Because he knew he was moving he has been hanging out with his friends to say his goodbye's for a while now. 
I myself was in the hospital, come to find out that I have uterine and ovarian cysts.  More info to come on this also as I have follow up appointments to determine what will be best for me. 
The kids have been sick with who knows what.  I feel so bad for them when they are not feeling well.  I even hate to admit this but when they puked I was glad that it was not all over like normal.  They kept it on a blanket this time which is far more easier to clean than when it's all over the floor.  : )
LOL then my fiance was able to take the half cast off cause the doctors determined it was a torn tendon....who knows cause his foot still hurts.  But he ended up being sick again and with a sunburn.  Yep I stayed home to take care of everyone and cook and clean. 
I do have to admit it was nice to be home with the family but I need to get back to work. 

    I am actually torn between working and wanting to be home with my family.  I love to stay at home and take care of everyone and the cooking and cleaning but yet at the same time I really like to work and have the interaction with adults.  Today for instance I would love to be at work because I have been around the house with a sick family.  Basically I just need to get out.  Oh I don't know, maybe a part time job would be better than a full time job for me.  I have lots of thinking to do that is for sure. 

    On to happier things.  I have been with my current bo for over 2 years now.  Hard for me to imagine.  Some days it does not feel like it has been this long and others it feels like it has been longer.  I can tell you this, I am still totally and madly in love with him.  Well, he asked me to marry him about 2 weeks before I started my new job in June.  I can't tell you how surprised I was and how happy I was to hear him ask me.  Whats even sweeter is that his 3 kids keep telling me that they think their Dad made a good choice and how much they love me.  They have even called me " Mom " on a few occasions.  : ) I love his kids.  I love all 6 kids and that our whole family just gets along like it was meant to be from the beginning. 

    Well I could keep on going and lots of other things have happened but for the time being you have been caught up on the past events.  I'm sure after I take a break from the computer I will come right back to it and write some more.  Just one of those days where I have caught up on the house chores and feel like getting my feelings out there.

   Talk to you all soon.




 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the long-awaited update... AND congratulations on your engagement!

    --Carlo

    ReplyDelete