Tuesday, March 30, 2010

03/30 Are Moms Really That Busy?

03/30 Are Moms Really That Busy?


  Click on the link above and it will bring you to the Dr. Phil show that was on today.  Now I normally don't watch this show however was interested in the show title.

 I am interested in looking into this farther.  For me being a stay at home Mom I might not be as busy as one who has a part time of full time job.  I have however worked full time, being a single Mom of 3 and feel I was very busy all the time.  My leisure time was for maybe a few hours a night if I decided to stay up late once the kids finally fell asleep. 

  I did not catch the whole show but was appalled that a man, who I heard has no kids, would feel that Mom's are not that busy.  Are you kidding me!!!! 
More to follow once I review the show and those who appeared on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment