Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just another Day.

Today after talking with a long time friend of mine, whom I have known for about 12 years, I realized that I have not blogged in some time now. It was nice to catch up with him as it had been a while. I was able to catch up on a few things and even mentioned my blog to him.

In any case today was SO's Birthday and we had a small celebration with the kids. They were so excited to have cake. I think that is the one thing they look forward to on any one's Birthday. If you ask them what they want for their own Birthday they will tell you Cake, Presents and decorations. Simple enough. They even know who they want to see visit with them.
Right now we have one of our friends here hanging out and playing Tiger Woods Golf game. I would normally play but opted out so that I could catch up a little bit.

Recently I have been writing on my own to sort out how I feel about things. I found it to be amazing at how much I had to say. I think that it was over 20 pages had written in the matter of a few days. SO thought that I was writing a book. LOL if he only knew how much I really do write some times. At some point I will share these writings but I am not ready at this time as they are more than personal to me.

I still have many blog ideas but just can't seem to get motivated to put anything together at the time. Maybe when the morning is new I will get a fresh start. Right now I am just so worn out. Lots has to do with the time change and some family things that we have going on.

Okay, I think that it's time for me to go to bed. I think tomorrow I will have more to say. Right now I just cant muster up much.

No comments:

Post a Comment