Tuesday, February 16, 2010

August 2004 My First Pregnancy

It was the First of August 2004 and I planned to talk with my Dad and Step Mom about being pregnant. It also happened to be by cousins Bridal Shower and an other cousins birthday party this same day. While sitting at a table with my Step Mom and a few of the Aunt's I told Mom that I needed to talk with her and Dad later that day.
Oh how can I explain this. Well my Aunt overheard me talking to my Step Mom and blurted out loud that she thought I was Pregnant. I was so dumbfounded that I could not speak. It was now obvious to everyone there that this was the truth and I now was committed to talking with my Dad later that day.
I remember when I got to my Aunt's house I tried to get my Dad alone what seemed like the whole day. I finally had my Step Mom help me get him alone so that I could talk to him. My parents did not like the father and seemed to me to be upset once I told them that I was having twins. I can not recall if I cried when I told them or if I was upset at them for not being happy for me. It to me was a good day gone bad.

I don't think that I will ever forget this day. How could anyone. What should be a happy day for both you and your parents to celebrate the new coming of a child.
But you know, I am not upset with how my parents felt. They were in their right. If you don't already know me, you will find that I am actually no longer with the father of my three beautiful children. I am now with a very kind loving man who loves my kids as his own and whom my parents all like I might add.

Till Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment