Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Blues

Before I start to write what I planned I need to just vent for a moment. It has been one heck of a Monday today. Steel Waseca Co-op tried to shut off our electric today, the city wants to shut off the water tomorrow, and the boys can't go to pre-school tommorrow as of now. The world runs on money and I really dis like this.
If only I had a money tree and could just pick some when needed. I would make it ripe year round and would share with family and friends.
Oh what else has gone wrong today. One of the boys decided that because they could not make it to the bathroom they would pee on a teddy bear. Not their bear but mine that I have had for lord knows how long now. In fact it is the one that my Mom's BF got for me when I first met him. I love that bear and now it has pee on it. My truck is broken down....stupid person who has no ins. no license, stolen car, illegal imigrant who hit the truck a while back. That guy went to jail and is getting sent back to where ever he came from.
Anyways, I think that is enough of venting for the time being. Sorry if I depresed anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment