Monday, February 15, 2010

Inspired

Today I decided to check out a good friends blog. While some of the things I read upset me, in a good way, it made me realize that I should have had more options to how I gave birth to my kids and also how I chose to raise them. How I only wish that I had more resources or more advise on the choices I had made at the time. My Boys are now about to be 5 and my daughter about to be 4. The past is the past and I can only continue to raise them now and into the future and know that they will get the best out of me.

In any case she helped to inspire me to continue with my current blog. I have decided that it might be a good idea for me to start with the pregnancy and birth of my children along with life's everyday ups and downs.

Girl, you know who you are and I thank you for our conversation today. You will never know how much you helped me feel better as a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment